Thursday, April 12, 2012

my autobiography

Hello, my name is Luis Morales, I have 19 years old, I live in Curacavi in the country. I study public administration in Universidad de Chile, I live with my mother her name is jacqueline olmedo and my brother, Christopher Morales,I like the animals,in my house we have 3 cats and 1 dog, it's name is Dante.
I like sleep in my bed is amazing and watch television. I like the animal planet "el encanador de perros" and Dr.house is very interesting and entertaining, I play tennis in university and I training soccer in Juan Gomez Milla. I like to go Gim.
my favourite food is the res beef with french fries.
i like to go to the cinema with mi sister and brother, I love the movie of action and ward, my favourite movie is "Troya".

No comments:

Post a Comment