Monday, May 28, 2012




Hello everyone!!!  Thank for to read my blog, today I am going to write about my dog.
My pet is a dog “akita Americano” is black and white, his name is “Dante”. His parents living in San Fernando, they are two akitas very large, his mother is black and his father is grey, Dante is like his mother. Fifteen days ago fulfilled one year old and he live with my family.
He is amazing, very beautiful and loving with us, but is dangerous and aggressive to strangers. This breed has qualities of guardian and protector the house and the family. Dante plays with balls and shoes, he is very naughty.
Tomorrow, my dog going to the vet because he will have to be vaccinated, now Dante is to sleep in your house because is very lazy.
My family love Dante!!!
Good bye I hope see you soon…

No comments:

Post a Comment